Ad Expired: Blue Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

39Mustang

Looking to buy a 2003 or 2004 Lightning in Sonic Blue. May consider Red but prefer Blue. I prefer a stock truck and the lower the mileage the better.

Hey 39,

I have a 2002 red Lightning with under 75,000 miles. It is not blue, but is is very near stock and in pristine shape.
Call me at 217-487-7045 (home) or 217-553-0963 (cell). I am located in central Illinois. I have owned it for about three
years and it is garage kept.

Thanks,

Harold (Hack)

Looking to buy a 2003 or 2004 Lightning in Sonic Blue. May consider Red but prefer Blue. I prefer a stock truck and the lower the mileage the better.

Still looking... I still prefer Sonic Blue but not looking for 03-04 Silver Lightning as well

Sounds silly but ck out
listingallcars.com
I found my 36k (when purchased 6/15) 03 DSG in NH. on that site and I went from TX to get it
Spent its NH winters inside and had just the minor mods I would have done anyway (LTs full exhaust intake throttle body 4 ld lower and tuned.) Paid less for it than similar local trucks which were trying to get the same $ with 3x the miles.

Happy hunting.

Sounds silly but ck out
listingallcars.com
I found my 36k (when purchased 6/15) 03 DSG in NH. on that site and I went from TX to get it
Spent its NH winters inside and had just the minor mods I would have done anyway (LTs full exhaust intake throttle body 4 ld lower and tuned.) Paid less for it than similar local trucks which were trying to get the same $ with 3x the miles.

Happy hunting.

I'm looking on a few sites and good ol' Autotrader.com which usually has a lot. Trying to find a lower mileage stock truck in 2 colors only isn't as easy as one might think. Not interested in one heavily modified as you have no clue what you are getting. Almost bought a 1995 Lightning but I prefer the 03-04

I'm looking on a few sites and good ol' Autotrader.com which usually has a lot. Trying to find a lower mileage stock truck in 2 colors only isn't as easy as one might think. Not interested in one heavily modified as you have no clue what you are getting. Almost bought a 1995 Lightning but I prefer the 03-04

I know what your saying when I was in search of mine I wanted 2 colors only and only 2 yr models.
Sold my 94 and was intent on a low mi 03/04 in DSG or Sonic Blue. I got lucky I guess I found it on the 1st day of looking and bought it over the net the next day. I was lucky enough ti have a local person who went and looked at in person so I was not entirely entrusting the purchase info of the seller.

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back