Blklightning

H

Hamrhead

Kyle,
I see in your sig. you have a 2 inch drop on your 99.What kind is it? Where did you get it? How much $$$? Hard to install? Did you have to cut up/modify anything to put it on. Is the front end still at stock height? Did it change (better/worse) the way the truck rides? Does your truck look level now from a side view front to back?
Thanks

------------------
Mike Hague
BLK'99 13.36@102.26
'95 Cobra R 13.18@106+
'91 GMC Syclone 12.0's@111.5,,,so far

Hey Mike,
The drop was only in the rear. I ordered drop spindals from AIM Industries. They cost about 60 bucks with shipping. The front is the same height and the truck looks just about level now. The shackles were very easy to install, just a few bolts. It took less then an hour. The truck rides almost exactly the same, I really cant notice any difference. It looks really good too, no more big gap in the rear wheel well. If you want, I can give you the phone # for AIM, you dont even need a part #. Just tell them you need drop shackles for a 99L..

------------------
Kyle
Black 99L
Born #442 on April 20,99
Tinted windows
Full audio system
snuglid bed cover
Cobra Radar
HID headlights and fog lights
clear corners w/super white turn signals
Eaton Inside sticker
Blue street glow neons
2 inch drop
Performance mods comming later

Kyle,
If you have the Phone # I'd like it,thanks.
Of course,I won't be installing them anytime soon because my truck looked just like yours after the snow-buried!
Thanks

------------------
Mike Hague
BLK'99 13.36@102.26
'95 Cobra R 13.18@106+
'91 GMC Syclone 12.0's@111.5,,,so far

LOL I hear you man. It took me an hour to dig the truck out, but im gonna wait a few days to drive it..Heres the number you asked for.. 1-800-682-8789..

------------------
Kyle
Black 99L
Born #442 on April 20,99
Tinted windows
Full audio system
snuglid bed cover
Cobra Radar
HID headlights and fog lights
clear corners w/super white turn signals
Eaton Inside sticker
Blue street glow neons