Black WS6 up for grabs!

B

blackws6ta

We just got a dog so I sort of need a pickup so I was just wanted to see if there is any interest in purchasing my car. Its a 01 ws6 with 3000 miles. It has every option available. Comes with a 5 year no deductable warrenty which costs some major bucks (its transferable for free!). I also got a direct flo like for x-mas, along with a Borla, and !CAGS module which I will throw in. Its black and has the 6 speed hurst shifter. It has traction control and the rest of the goodies that are available for it. This car has nothing at all wrong with it and the infact the only reason I am even considering getting rid of it is becuase we got a dog and obviously I can't put him inside any car so I need a pickup. You will never see another car like mine up for grabs. It has honestly never been even drivin on a cloudy day let alone rain. Its a car that was bought for pleasure driving but, it turns out I need a pickup becuase obviously the dog has no chance of coming in my car and causing damage! The warrenty alone cost me $1750 so the $$$ add up after a while. Basically I'm taking a HUGE hit on this car after 3000 miles but I just want a quick sale so I can get myself a harley f150 thats on sale right now. I didn't even take this car over 3500 rpm (Not even to hear the exaust.) Believe it or not but I roll the car out of the garage, start it up, and let it warm all the way before I even think about putting it in gear. I've never used anything less then 94 octane gas in this car. You can't go wrong. Its been in storage since October because we have no use for it unfortunately but I thought I would bring it out later in 02. It turns out I can't afford to have 2 vehicles so I gotta sell this car. Let me know by e-mail or post if you are interested. I'm asking $27,000 for the car. Almost forgot it has a $750 alarm that pages you if someone touches the car, also has ear bleeders inside that will make you go deaf if you try to steal the car!!
Gary

------------------
01 ws6 (every option!)

Back