Black Gen 2 in Palm Beach

Captainmorg

Was anyone driving a black Gen 2 on Forest Hill last night on the way home from work? If so, I'm the fool that mistakenly called you Joe.:afro:

boosted635 said:
Not me. have not had my L out in 1-1/2 weeks:(
Going to Moroso though tonight if your intrested.

Are you racing your truck?I would love to go tonight but I have to take my son to Karate....I have to watch out,one day he will be able to kick my @ss...He is moving up in ranks very quickly...

Yeah, gonna run it tonight with the new mods to date.
Dad's runnin the Nova. Another guy will be out with his 9sec Camaro.
I made two or three runs down the street WOT (I'm out West and no traffic) can't believe the amount of oil in the seperators. Not tons but still - wow.

EDIT: BTW know what you mean about the son. As you know mines two, but already 3' tall - they are expecting about 6'-6". Gotta train him right now LOL.

boosted635 said:
Yeah, gonna run it tonight with the new mods to date.
Dad's runnin the Nova. Another guy will be out with his 9sec Camaro.
I made two or three runs down the street WOT (I'm out West and no traffic) can't believe the amount of oil in the seperators. Not tons but still - wow.

EDIT: BTW know what you mean about the son. As you know mines two, but already 3' tall - they are expecting about 6'-6". Gotta train him right now LOL.
Wow,You got a big boy there!! You got to put them in there place while they are still young or else....:bash:

Yeah and he is starting the terrible two's. Trying to teach him not to hit mommy right now. Hard to teach things sometimes - your trying to be serious and he is doing things to make you laugh. I LOVE fatherhood.

Back