Black 95 project

Got the car fax. Been in two crashes with structural damage. Nope not for me. Lol

Guess that's why it's $5k under book.

Powers been out for 27 hours. Using the lightning as a fuel source for the generator. It's a lot easier to fill it instead of 6 -5 gallon cans. Started with a full tank and a 5 gallon can down to less than 3/4 tank now.
49ed7d5ce94037b4aaa3a323f0034775.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

20220116_103700.jpgtrying out posting a pic. I put everything away ready for the snow. The lift doubles my storage ability. First time iv used it for just storage.

The side walls are 12ft. Then it arches to about 15ft in the center. It's just enough to raise my raptor up and walk under at max. The doors are 10ftx10ft.

I had the same thing on mine, ended up getting some plastic weld strips from a dash repair guy and getting in to hold, actually pretty well considering the size of the piece. Then when I went back together made some soft rubber washers (idk what from) and put on both sides of screw for a soft mount. And so far ok.

I don't know what this interior plastic is made from, but man, nothing sticks to it. Teflon or something. I've tried to repair my passenger a-pillar multiple times.

I don't even know how it broke!

Has anyone converted a non power mirror truck to power? How much of a pain is it. I have an extra set of switches and bezels. Probably some other parts. Mirrors from lmc are not too bad. Just a thought. Might be the only option my truck doesn't have.

I saw where gumby is using these tanks.

Has anyone converted a non power mirror truck to power? How much of a pain is it. I have an extra set of switches and bezels. Probably some other parts. Mirrors from lmc are not too bad. Just a thought. Might be the only option my truck doesn't have.
Steve83 has a how-to on his SuperMotors.net library: https://www.supermotors.net/registry/media/560656

He put 92-96 power mirrors in his 83 Bronco with manual mirrors.

Thanks thats handy. I may switch them over. Still not sure. I got too many things going on right now though.

Back