Black 93 Gen 1 for sale in Atlanta

Hey guys, Im selling my Black 93 Gen 1 L, 113k orginal miles on the stock 5.8 engine. The entire truck has been meticulously maintained and babied, and the truck is in excellent mechanical condition. Only mods include Custom flowmaster dual exhaust with 3in SS tips, underdrive pulleys, 460 intake tube, Cd player, Infinity speakers, lift hatch tonneau cover, molded front bug guard, diamond headlights(not shown in pics), K&N air filter, 180* Tstat.

Truck has new fuel pump, fuel filter, fresh tuneup with FMS blue wires/NGK plugs, new Ford blue lightning bed/tailgate decals, fairly new Goodyear tires, original floormats covered by Ford Tough rubber mats, replaced rad hoses, no leaks, too much to list. The truck just runs great, cold AC, no codes, I run 10* timing with 93 octane gas just FYI. I love this truck but my new job requires alot of travel and I am not willing to put that many
miles on this truck. I want to see it go to a good home though. $5500obo

Last edited:
Forgot to mention I replaced front rotors/bearings/seals/brake pads about 2 months ago. And the truck actually has 111300miles not 113000, I misread.

Here are some pics of the interior, the pics are taken with my camera phone so the quality isnt the best, sorry I dont have a digital camera with me. The interior is in great condition, seats in excellent condition, carpet is clean with no stains, I removed the rubber mats to show the Lightning mats. I need to sell this truck, make an offer.

truckinterior1.jpg

truckinterior.jpg

truckinterior2.jpg

Back