Billet is kicking my butt...

SVT Wylde

No Rest For The Wicked
I have a lot of polished billet aluminum on my truck and I can't find a polish I'm happy with. I am using Mothers Billet polish right now with a microfiber cloth and I still get scratches. I have heard great reviews about your metal polish and I'm going to orde the #1 and #2 Metal polish. I was wondering if you could tell me the best technique on application and removal?

Randall

I have a lot of polished billet aluminum on my truck and I can't find a polish I'm happy with. I am using Mothers Billet polish right now with a microfiber cloth and I still get scratches. I have heard great reviews about your metal polish and I'm going to orde the #1 and #2 Metal polish. I was wondering if you could tell me the best technique on application and removal?

Randall

this is what i use Simichrome Polish for Silver, Chrome, Aluminum, Gold, Brass and Copper Metal with toilet paper. rub it in and rub it off easy and quick

Randall
Actually now there is no need to order both our MP1 and MP2, we have a new formula that takes the best of both and now comes in a 6oz bottle! Best technique is to first wash the metal as best you can to remove any dust or debris. Using a microfiber towel or applicator pad squirt some Metal Polish onto the pad and rub the metal back and forth. Once you notice the contaminants are gone and the shine is coming back feel free to wipe it off to check your work. Because our metal polish is a chemical cleaner rather than a particulate cleaner you don't have a fear of scratching the finish!

Don't forget to use discount code NLOC to save 10%!

Thanks Jason, I ordered the small bottle last week and it does a great job at removing oxidation. A little goes a looooong way.

I tried Simichrome first and I still get swirls. I think messed up some of my microfiber by drying it on high heat and that started all the problems.

Back