Biggest Lightning Bash since DelValLO Summer Bash '05...Vinnie's Party! August 22nd!

harley#356

9.89 @ 138.78 in a HD!
Vinnie's yearly summer bash is Saturday August 22nd!

It's a HUGE turnout, even bigger than the biggest DelValLO summer bashes used to be in the height of DelValLO club action. Last year there were ~60 Lightnings.....yes you read that right, SIXTY Lightnings! Even with RAIN! Should easily be around that number or more this year.

Starts at breakfast, goes all day long. Legendary egg & pepproni sandwiches, Vinnie's mom's famous home cooking! Best meat balls you've ever had. And tons of other great food.

Even if you can only make it out for a couple hours it's worth the trip.

Hope to see some of you guys there. Don't wanna hear any excuses about a dirty truck, or no truck, etc. Come whether you've got a L to bring or not....was hoping to have my HD done but it's still sitting engine-less, bumper-less, fender-less, and hood-less lol.

http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294721

I can't believe I can't make it. My truck is finally 100% and I have a wknd away with my wife for our anniversary. It was our only available weekend.

Omg I'm jealous no cool crap like that around here I am like the only lightning in the state I swear! Lol!

I'm going! Looks like I'll be off that weekend.

I can't believe I can't make it. My truck is finally 100% and I have a wknd away with my wife for our anniversary. It was our only available weekend.

A likely story.... Bring her along. :)

I will definately be going. Truck will be a bit dirty since I have to travel a good distance. But so what? It will be a fun day to seelike minded people we don't see often enough. Who knows if this really will be the last one. But if it is, it can not be missed!

Jim

anybody by EricP who can bring a header panel (the plastic part the headlights and grille shell bolt to)? I'm buying his and just trying to figure out the easiest way to grab it.

Back