Big Thanks to cbxer55

Raymond_B

Administrator
I Support the NLOC
He is a moderator now along with Keith on the Gen 2 sections as well as the LOOK section. Glad to have an active, helpful Gen 2 owner onboard.

Thank you!

A guy from LR, Lee83, responded to a fuel pressure question today. That's nice. The thread over at LR that I created on the NOC decals has been fairly active. I mentioned in it that this site is owned by a Lightning guy. That's sparked some more discussion.

I see down at the bottom that I now have Moderation Tools. Hopefully this lets me kick out SPAM threads when they start. I have that at LR and am always looking for spam to give the boot to. Almost a daily thing over there.

I'm guessing Raymond is the friend that cnxer55 talks about on LR.

No. The friend I talk about on LR is a local guy with a black 02. Married with three kids. The other I sometimes mention is a friend that has a transmission shop a mile away from where I live. It's nice to have a friend with a shop that has a lift. On his shop floor he has a 8-71 blower for a project truck of his. And a huge turbo for a project car.

A friend would be someone I can meet, help them with their truck, or him help me with mine, etc. And also someone whose phone number I have for swapping texts, etc. I have numerous "friends" I've never met, but we chat via text frequently.

Back