Big thanks to all for L-fest

Lightningtuner

NLOC Founder
I just wanted to say thanks to all from Lisa and myself for L-fest. We had a GREAT time. Even though this was one of the longest road trip events we've done (1500 miles each way), it was well worth it.

Thanks to Dwight and Nan for the whole event. Thanks to Sean, Donald, Bruce and everyone else wearing a yellow shirt for the weekend. In my opinion, the event was run VERY well, and everything went nice and smooth. You guys ensured all had a great time, and also made sure that the racing was fair to all. My hats off to you all.

As the founder and original president of this club, it pleases me very much to see events like this taking place. This is the kind of stuff I always wanted to do, but just couldn't because of how young the club was when I ran it. I REALLY hope there is another event next year, and if so, you can count on my support :tu: .

Thanks to all, and I'd also like to say it was great to see old friends again, and meet some new ones.

Sal
Hope you dont mind me busting in here but I would also like to thank Big D and Nan for there efforts and also it was fun getting to know you guys on wednesday night....Thanks for everything !

Sal and Lisa...I enjoyed meeting the both of you and talking to you.....I'm not sure what my cohort in crime (Herb) said to you guys about my tuning situation but hopefully someday I can explain myself.....maybe we'll meet up at next years LFest :)
Dale

Dale, no problem at all. It was great to finally meet you and Herb after all these years as well. Herb was a complete blast, and Lisa and I enjoyed his company (and stories). I wish I could have helped with your truck, I was more than willing to do some tuning for you.

Yeah...I know you were. But I have known Todd for a long time and I still do some work for him on his Buick. Its a long story but I had to give him a shot at it first. If his first chip burn would have been a failure I would have come a running.
I just wish the truck would have stayed healthy long enough to get some more laps in. You know that story ;m

Back