Big Stuff 3

REDSVT150

MADMAN
I know we have a couple of guys running BS3 on their L's and I am wanting to know who is the most knowledgable tuner for BS3? I am having an issue with my set up that the shop that installed it has not been able to pin point. They have had it for 9mths now and I feel I am getting the run around.

Brad

Last edited:
brad....get on sbftech.i beleive there is quite a few racers over there that you could talk to...

also bob kurgan(sp) out of the chicago area,is a good start.plus he returns emails super fast.

hop on Lrodder and find busa killer. he's running it on his with LS1 coils and so far it seems to be working great

I see a whole lot of guys in the NMRA forum running them.
I would check it out.
I went with FAST XFI and thing you made a very very good decision.

TIP:headscratch:
I know with my setup you still have to go into the factory computer to make trani happy.:eek:ldtu:

I see a whole lot of guys in the NMRA forum running them.
I would check it out.
I went with FAST XFI and thing you made a very very good decision.

TIP:headscratch:
I know with my setup you still have to go into the factory computer to make trani happy.:eek:ldtu:

With the BS3 that I have, I also needed a tranny controller. I was unable to use the stock computer. We installed a Bauman controller for the tranny.

Hmmmm interesting.:headscratch:
Brian Macy from horespower connection who is going to finish me up.:thumbup:

Let me know that i will need a Diablo to go in and shut off lot of stuff after i install my FAST XFI and XIM to keep dash and stuff working.:eek:ldtu:

But most of all we will be able to make the trani happy.:D

Trani controller was next on my list untill i talked to him.:?

It is cool to see you doing the BS3 because i did look close at it.:eek:ldtu::eek:ldtu:

I ended up with XFI and XIM for 1,700.00.;k
Will still have to add a Diablo though.:rolleyes:

What is your cost so far.

I still have the stock computer installed in order to have all my other gauges available and yes I have SES light because of the stocker looking for input it is no longer receiving. I too would have to install something to clear the SES light. I know at one time Big Stuff was working on a system that would also control the tranny on FORD applications. At the time I bought my BS3 they were not available so my installer recommended Bauman. I was familiar with them from a few guys that had them on their Gen 1 Lightnings. As far as cost on what the BS3 and Bauman, I cant remember what the Bauman unit cost but the BS3 was $2500 new.

Back