Big Car Show PA. Sat. Nov 6

LightningRay

LightningRay
Hi, On Saturday, November 6 starting a 9AM, there's a Big Car Show at the Shrewsbury Amish Market, on York road, with 2-300 cars and Lightnings. There may be alot of Lightnings if you go. I will be there with my White 2001 Lightning, taking pictures and eating their good food. Hope to see you there. Ray :D

Last edited:
Decent Show

They had about 100 cars, all types, I had the only Lightning. Walked around for an hour, said hello to a few people. Ate some good food from the amish food stands. The best thing was driving up and back for an hour, enjoyed driving the Lightning and listening to my sweet side pipes. Sorry, I didn't take any pictures. I always enjoy a good car show and the food. My wife didn't go with me, she is all car showed out. :D

I think I saw your truck a couple of weeks ago in Bel Air (ain't many white ones around)...unfortunately, my Lightning doesn't come out in the winter. My son and I will be out in the spring with the Lightning. I've been talking about having a get together for a while, just doesn't seem to happen. This spring it will happen...I'll let you know where and when...

Back