Big Boys with ther big toys need a BIG garage

871BOLT

Big Blower Club
Went to see Roy out in Brentwood and check out in his new garage, Holy Crap his new garage is huge.

Went to see Roy out in Brentwood and check out in his new garage, Holy Crap his new garage is huge.

Hard to believe he has filled it up, pretty amazing garage, seen it last spring. Roy has a lot of toys and parts, some extremely rare. Show them a recent pic. Roy.

Holy cow!! But why am I not surprised? What does Roy ever do that isn't "exuberant"??

Great cave!

(two years later I get to comment on it!)

Jeff, if you look all the way back on the door on the right by the tires, that is his media room, where he kicks it. He needs to show pics of that.

Hard to believe we have been hanging around here for twenty years now.

He had this plan the whole time I lived in California, we talked about it at length. Pretty awesome to see it in place!

I saw pics of John Webb's garagemahal here in NC, too. Sadly, I've gone backwards in that respect!

And yep, you're right, we went live with this bulletin board in January of 2000, right after the craziness of Y2K went away. 20 years!!

It has been a damn good ride, been glad to of been part of it and met all the cool cats that came with it. Thanks for putting it all together Jeff, you were and still are the man really behind it all.

He had this plan the whole time I lived in California, we talked about it at length. Pretty awesome to see it in place!

I saw pics of John Webb's garagemahal here in NC, too. Sadly, I've gone backwards in that respect!

And yep, you're right, we went live with this bulletin board in January of 2000, right after the craziness of Y2K went away. 20 years!!

Hey Hookatoo, don't forget the mailing list!

Hey Hookatoo, don't forget the mailing list!

Definitely! Just a progression, really.

The listserv mailing list, the Yahoo groups and mailing list, the original bulletin board that we quickly outgrew once the Gen 2s started flowing in, and then this. You and John Norris were instrumental all through that evolution! The information that so many knowledgeable people have shared over the past two and half decades of all of that has been incredible! The wealth is vast. We really have to be grateful to Dwight and Doug for keeping everything alive!

Definitely! Just a progression, really.

The listserv mailing list, the Yahoo groups and mailing list, the original bulletin board that we quickly outgrew once the Gen 2s started flowing in, and then this. You and John Norris were instrumental all through that evolution! The information that so many knowledgeable people have shared over the past two and half decades of all of that has been incredible! The wealth is vast. We really have to be grateful to Dwight and Doug for keeping everything alive!

Definite lot's of awesome folks. Have you kept in touch with John?

This thread has me remembering some fun Roy stuff. Like him insisting we bring a spare differential with us when we drove cross country to LFest, which I thought was just a boat anchor in the truck. But he insisted someone might need it.

Justin and I put it in Steve C's truck in the parking lot after he busted his.

Back