Big Boys with ther big toys need a BIG garage

Here is the way the garage and man cave currently look. As you can see, I have a lot of projects and a lot of work still to do on the garage and in the man cave. If anyone comes to the Bay Area and would like to stop by to check things out my number is,
510-917 (FORD) 3673

https://youtu.be/nkmIK3CCTbU

ROY

nice '69 bb fe mustang coupe, among other nice stuff too.
Good eye Bob. I was wondering if anyone would catch that. I also have five more Vehicles out in the driveway and another one in the house garage.
I also have another 500 square foot man cave in the house.

Roy

Hey Jeff, You and Cherie ever coming back this way again? We'll have to get the gang back together again and have a party if you guys do.

Hey Jeff, You and Cherie ever coming back this way again? We'll have to get the gang back together again and have a party if you guys do.

She's out there pretty regularly with her job to keep up with the field research. I haven't been in a long time, sadly.

I saw the back end of the Ranger in one of the pictures. If you ever want to get rid of that thing... ;)

Guys stop by periodically wanting to buy the Ranger. I put a set of trick flow heads and a trick flow intake on it. I don't remember if you knew about that or not. Have Cherie. Give me a call when she comes out sometime and I'll meet her and take her out for lunch would be nice to see and talk to her again. How are the girls and Addie doing?

We had to let Addy go last year. Arthritis had gotten so bad she was struggling with life in general. It was a shame because she was still bright-eyed and sassy!

I got your VM last night. I'll give you a call on my drive home this evening!

A few pieces of history I found while searching for some pictures for Billy.
ed1c5ef6688cd8d24e4d15176a02b826.jpg
1865d9993985e5f3fe8e77c80307824b.jpg
43543c2980c394aeb349b16d92022a52.jpg
849fa6c8c46910113dc20ce4ea298cce.jpg
4cbe21ae4c8aaa3cf5604c274db025f9.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

That picture brings back memories. The young Justin Dipalma and Jeff doing a diff case R&R on Steve Colgan's truck back in 2003 or 4 I believe. Believe Justin was still a teenager then.
Who would of thunk it that Roy would of been carrying a spare traction lok??????????

I see you over there supervising, Steve! That would've been '03.

I mentioned earlier that I had argued with Roy about the wisdom of hauling that chunk across the country. Obviously Roy was right.

Wish I had a picture of me and Justin hanging on that jack handle under the truck trying to get enough crush on that front bolt without any special tools.

You got a good memory Jeff. So that had to be lfest #1 at Topeka's Heartland track then.
Good times had by all that were there. I remember a darn good barbecue on the Friday night too. Thinking that was the time I met up with Cherie and we flew in together??

Jamie V just told me you were all talking about me. 😬. Good time for sure Jeff, Steve and Roy. It was Lfest 1 for
Sure. Was that 03 or 04? And I was in my early 20s Steve. Hey Jeff, check out Mikey’s scooter. That wasn’t that year that you tore you acl was it?

Hey Justin!

Definitely 03. I had the big block in 04 and that's when I blew up my knee.

The LFest and WFC adventures were some of the best times in my life! Great times with great people.

I have a ton of pictures and videos. I've been contemplating rebirthing my fmosracing site so that I can upload all the club and event archives that I still have, especially to honor guys like Vern who are no longer with us.

Boy those pictures bring back some memories. Hauling Jeff's truck cross country. My transmission puking fluid up as we went up the mountains. It had just recently been rebuilt and they overfilled it. The truck started cutting out off and on and Jeff changed the fuel filter in a parking lot while I was checking the transmission fluid and trying to correct that. In the middle of the night one of the tanks ran out of gas and he meant flip to the other tank but flipped the fog light switch and couldn't figure out what was happening for a few seconds and then flipped to the right tank. We had a pretty good laugh about that😅
Roy

I don't remember that fog light thing at all! But I was pretty delirious and shouldn't have been driving. I do remember that El Dorado pulling the trailer made from a truck bed going 20 mph that we almost ran over....

Hello all, I’m new here and trying to figure out where to go... I have an 02 lightning just moved to Pacifica - SF Bay Area and looking for some advice on shops/clubs etc... my truck is 100% stock, I called Lightning force and Mark is sending me a truck load of parts... would love some help with setting her up so I don’t ruin my new rig... thanks all!!!

PM 871bolt as he has stayed in touch with a couple of shops that have worked on these over the years. His name is Alex.
Roy

Back