Best Way to Contact PSP

Lightningtuner

NLOC Founder
I just wanted to let everyone know the best way to contact us.

I don't get a chance to come here as often as I'd like, and I don't want people to think we don't care. Customer happiness is our number one concern.

There are several ways to contact us. You can post a message here. You can send us a direct e-mail. You can use the info support option on our website. Or you can call us.

The best way to get a quick answer is to call us at the shop (631-642-DYNO) and leave a message. You will be called back by Lisa at the end of the day (or the following day). All phone messages are promptly returned.

E-mails and message forums are handled by myself, and CAN take considerable time to reply to. We get over 50 NEW e-mails a day, which I have to reply to, and then those replys usually have the customer sending us more e-mails. It backs up quickly.

So please be patient, we will get back to you. And if you need a quick reply, call us.

Thanks!

Sal, Ken Here. I'm going to be installing the Mustang 5.0 cam over the winter months as one of my Mods. Knowing what you should already have on file for me on the last chip, do you think you can come up with another dual chip for me. BTW the Ttruck is still running great, but I know the 5.0 cam with the roller lifters is the way to go for me. I also have AFR 185's on it now. Please let me know ASAP if you can accomodate my needs on this issue. Thanks, KEN ken.woodward@hill.af.mil

Back