Best place to mount the switch????

B

Bob Tompkins

Sal,

where do you suggest i can mount the switch for the chip. I looked around the cab but did not see anything obvious. I want to keep it out of sight if i could.

Bob

------------------

Bob: A guy posted(f150, I think) that he used a 'depression' to the left rear of the left ashtray/cupholder. The ashtray just pulls up and out--then you have cupholder. He said the switch fits in that area--even with the ashtray back in place.

Btw, anyone else notice that (with the above ashtray out) when you place a cup in the holder(with the lights turned on), a little light turns on--in the back of the holder--L trivia!

Dan

------------------
NLOC # 695-2001 Lightning, Confederate gray/silver, built on 04/25/01(a Wednesday-Yes!), bot/picked up on 05/08/01, PSP 2way chip, JL 3# pulley, JL ramair kit, JL chip, JL dr/shaft loop, JDM warm weather chip, oil breather filter, Mark's throttle body, Jay's Truck-Traks, B/T 2" shackles, Royal Purple #11 syn. oil, dynojet nos.: rwhp--388.7, rwtq--467.9, best e/t 12.791 @ 106.59, 11/16/01, 4,760lbs., 15,505 miles

You can pretty much mount the switch anywhere you want. If you are looking for something not obvious, try under the dash or in the glove box. If you open the glove box, to the far right is actually a space that not part of the main compartment, that's a popular spot.

------------------
SAL- Power Surge Performance
www.powersurgeperformance.net
01 Lightning
99 Lightning
95 Lighnting
91 SHO Plus (can't drive Lightnings every day)
sal.gif

Back