Bay Area California Convoy

ELScorcho

Gloss rhymes with hair
Well I'm going to try and make it to my first L-fest this year and I was hoping to go with some people. I'm pretty sure there's some people here in the SF area that go in a group and I just wanted to see what the plans were and if I could just jump on that bandwagon. ;k

So how many people go together from here and how do you guys plan the trip??

Yes, there will be a BALA group attending this year. We are having a GTG in Dublin (Hooters) on Sunday January 27th, come on out as we are sure to discuss the trip plans.

Did any information come from the gathering yesterday I am interested in going along as well.

Yes, we did discuss the travel plans and anyone interested in joining the convoy is more than welcome to join us. The plan is to hit the road early Tuesday morning August 12, with the first overnight stop in the Salt lake City, UT area. The second stop would be Wednesday night in the Denver, Co. area. Day 3 (Thursday) would be arrival into Kansas City.

The return trip will start on Sunday evening (after the truck show) with arrival back home on Tuesday evening August 19th. (Some of us have to be back to work on Wednesday ;))

Hey there guys,
I live in Salt lake city and I would like to join the group so if you could keep me informed as to what is going on and plans for the trip that would be great.

Chet

Hey there guys,
I live in Salt lake city and I would like to join the group so if you could keep me informed as to what is going on and plans for the trip that would be great.

Chet

Will do Chet :eek:ldtu: we'll keep you posted.

George

Hey, cag118...where at in Salt Lake are you? Are you for sure going? There are a few more guys asking here in Utah. Not sure of my plans at work.....I too would like to join up!:cool:

Back