bandimere today......

2004svtlightnin

#2385 of 3781/1 of 648
so finally made it to the track with a new tune and some 30" slicks.....long story short my truck leaned out at the end of the track and i got off the throttle due to the awkard noise i was hearing....turns out my pick up for the nitrous is robbing fuel from the two injectors directly below it....there for causing the cylinders to go lean and melt a few plugs......soon after my truck started to shake like it was running on bad gas...(or bad plugs)...check engine light came on.....i finally make it home limping along santa fe.....im gonna post some pics of the plugs as soon as there out.....so as far as what it ran...

1.90 60ft
12.8 1/4
103 mph

spun of the line....truck didnt want to shift into second...(reason unknown)...and my little nitrous problem...

feel free to comment on my stupid post about how much i suck at racing.

Some days a diamond. Some days a stone. Sorry to hear about the problems. Been there myself more than once. Did the detonation show up after finish line or did you get in more than one run? Do you think the 30/14s are going to work. If you need any plugs, I have a few spares laying around. Hope you get her sorted out.

Wow.....Travis sounds like your day was WAY WORSE than mine, stereo amp fire! Anyway, let me know if you need any help, I'll stop by your office later...sorry bro!

Some days a diamond. Some days a stone. Sorry to hear about the problems. Been there myself more than once. Did the detonation show up after finish line or did you get in more than one run? Do you think the 30/14s are going to work. If you need any plugs, I have a few spares laying around. Hope you get her sorted out.

it felt like the 30"s grabed better out of the whole......im gonna try them one more time and see what they can do....thanks for the offer on the plugs...i ended up pickin up a set on the way home...ill give you a call later and give ya the low down.:no:

Back