Ban Dimple Donuts and Conoco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L

lil'Zeus

Self Explanitory!!!!!!!

And any other establishment that could house this possible under ground terrorists ring!! Its time Americans stop giving them our money to just feed off of! We make them what they are and look what happens! I never bought/used any of their products before, and never would even think about it anymore!!

Later,

------------------
Shane L.

93 black- 12.92 @ 100.74 (mine)
~~~~On the rev limiter right past the 1000' mark~~~~
99 red- 13.04 @ 107 (my inheritance) HEHE

man LZ; I don't get it? Is this a regional 'thing'?

Dan

I guess it is, I dunno!!

Pacastany/type people own all of them around here!! I figured the gas station aspect of this would be consistent through out the country for the reason that most of their money is american oil money!!

At least that is the way it is mainly in the midwest!!!!

Maybe now some of you can relate better.....

<rant>

Later,
Shane

Dont know about you guys but when I call my service provider for the internet or my DSS Satallite the person on the other end does not speak english very well and I hang up alot of the times.

I feel just as agitated as you Zeus, especially since I just got out of the military, but there is no way possible to do any justice without harming innocent immigrants. There would be a huge amount of innocent companies that would suffer if they were all banned. I wish there was an easy way to get some self guided justice though.

------------------
2000 Silver L
13.81@99.91mph - 100% STOCK
"how much can you really know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?" Tyler Durden

so zues, do you think every Japanese person in this country would still give up their life to dive bomb us?

Please do not generalize all foreign people. I know you are upset, as all of us are, but that type of thinking got alot of people arrested and put in camps back in this country some years ago, and it was wrong.
I cant even get an "american" 18 year old kid to show up to work on time to make a decent wage and learn a profession that is seriously lacking qualified individuals, but most people in this country that come from other countries work their ass off and keep their money in the family, if one wants to go to college,the other family members work and sacrifice to send him/her there.

Yes, we need to find out who is sending money/supporting these evil people,and do something about it. I agree with you Zues, I just hope you dont think every immigrant should leave, because if you do, then the only people left in this country would be the American Indians.. JJ

I didnt once say I think people should leave this country!! Immigrant wise!!

I do see some immigrants coming to this country desperately wanting work, but mainly those immigrants are spanish decent from mexico!! They would do anything to be a part of this country and work here!

And one thing I believe, and this may be tacky to some, is that those immigrants that come here need to speak good english, not just broken speech!!! That is really agrivating when you go into the Kum and Go and some one is speeking Arabic or whatever it may be and they don't understand it when you say you want "$40.00 on pump 5"!!!!

But as far as concentration camps for these people like WW2, I don't think its necessary! And besides, the japs didn't do this like a terorist act, they basically declared war on us by this act. They new what was coming!

Still ranting.....

------------------
Shane L.

93 black- 12.92 @ 100.74 (mine)
~~~~On the rev limiter right past the 1000' mark~~~~
99 red- 13.04 @ 107 (my inheritance) HEHE

I (gasp) agree with JJ. We are all, at some level, immigrants - unless you're 100% Native American. Just because someone is from the Middle East doesn't mean they're a terrorist or someone who backs them no more than me having Irish blood makes me a supporter of the IRA.

Ease up some, guys. The enemy is on the other side of the Atlantic. Let's not get into some kind of hate cycle based on ancestory or religion. You may want to check out a little European (specifically German) history before reaching such conclusions.

Everyone take a deep breath... now let it out slowly...
wink.gif

One problem though.....
100% of the Arab run gas stations in this area were gouging prices last nite! Urban terrorists! I'm greatly surprised there weren't several of them on fire! Prices as high as $5 a gallon here! Mobil-Exxon made a public statement saying there was no reason for it. Greedy BASTARDS had better get their heads outta their asses and smarten up before it's too late.

Back