was too good to pass up!

Danno

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
13.08 @ 103.37
Sigpic.jpg

[This message has been edited by Purple Haze (edited 07-10-2001).]

cool.gif
yu shuld be reprimanded for bringin that kind of performance to this forum...Yu must be an R/T owner
wink.gif
...that kind of looks like the thing that spanked me a few months ago....
biggrin.gif

------------------
Da ultimatesurfa
surfin your turf!!!
1999 CC dakota r/t
13.74@97mph
da_surfas_beach.JPG

[This message has been edited by ultimatesurfa (edited 07-10-2001).]

Almost as bad a a 95 Civic I saw. Had 2 Cobra emblems also. HORRIBLE!

------------------
2000 Silver L
"how much can you really know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?" Tyler Durden

That's plain sad. Well, at least he can race this tower of power..
crap_geo1.jpg

Or maybe this supercharged bad ass..
rice15.jpg

And if he beats both of them he can look forward to a final battle to the death with this beast...
mega_pipe_back.jpg

------------------
Adam
01 Black Lightning
NEWEST mod - Single Blade TB, JDM 'FlipChipenfiltered','Straightpiped', 'splitfired', 'billetted', 'Neoned', and 'Grooved' thanks to Blaupunkt, Alpine, Sony, Clarion, Dynomat, and MTX

fe5e42b8.gif

[This message has been edited by DJANIMATE (edited 07-10-2001).]

Do you guys remember about 6-7years ago when some performance shop stuffed a V-6 SHO engine into a Festiva? Honest to God! They mounted it in the hatchback area. This thing was FAST. Its 0-60 were in the 4 second range and in the low 12s in the 1/4. It wasnt cheap though, as you had to buy a Festiva and a SHO Taurus plus all the labor costs. It might beat that Festiva Cobra!! Maybe a Fastiva?

------------------
Rod K.
fe971776.jpg

'93 Lightning #1529
13.683 @ 97.82 Au Natural
'98 SVT Contour E1 #5782
'00 Suzuki Bandit S1200 10s??

How about a SHO powered Triumph? And, the motor is in there in the right direction, too!

TRSHO.jpg

[This message has been edited by svtpickemup (edited 07-10-2001).]

That SHO Festiva was called SHOgun. Bad little car! As far as slapping your cobra badges on anything but a mustang or shelby...

you might as well throw some "SS" badges on your stang. Or even a 454 SS stickers on a Lightning!

-Mike

------------------
98 Cobra #3733
99 Lightning #19

svt.jpg

MVSDESIGN
Flash web developement
http://www.mvsdesign.net

Now THAT'S a bad-ass Triumph. I think I have a need to take that thing for a spin around the park.

------------------
Stevie-Ray
NLOC #606
Double Aught Red L Gofastruck, #3460 DOB 5-31
ARE LSII
BedRug
Homedics BackExpert 2000
Custom mats
SVT Front End Cover
Clear tails
Keypad Entry
JL Stage II Ram Air
2001 Ranger 4X4 Daily Driver
9993917.jpg

Actually, I like the Deere backhoe in the background better.

And the thingy that is hiding below the throttle body of that SHO engine is sweeeeeeeeeeet.

smile.gif

Later,

------------------
- Kevin
Black '94 #907

Hey! Those are my Triumph pics! Well, they're not my Triumph, but they're my pics! Friend of mine built that car (you should've seen some of his other projects - Mark VIII powered MGs and such).

Hey Jeff,
Does this one look famillar?
JEFFSHO.jpg

You can't hide anywhere, can you? Were as happy to be rid of your SHO as I will be when mine is gone?

Well, that Triumph looks OK, but not nearly as sweet as the Northstar-powered chopped-top candy-apple Fiero running around town here. I need to get a pic of that beast.
eek.gif

Another one of GM's wonderful ideas. Fart around with that car for years (Fiero), finally get it just right, and then S**t-can it. Boneheads.

DJ there is a Yellow GEO Metro with a full cage not sure what else though, that is supposed to be F*ckin fast I have seen him a couple of times but never seen him race.

Back