Bad day and BBQ changes!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Hello to all,

We picked up the T-Shirts today, and sent them back.:cr: a shi**t screen job....new ones will be sent to the hotel....Nan & I may not live through this event!.;m

Now as to the BBQ.....the track is being anal and will not allow Pepsi products or our selected BBQ caterer on the track.

We therefore will hold the BBQ off site (less than a mile from the track) but refuse to hold a BBQ that the track profits from. Be sure to bring chairs to sit on for the BBQ feed. Sorry for the change of locations, but it is an "UP THE TRACK" move.

Thanks for your understanding...it has been a hard week on Nan and to a lesser extent to me.

For more info on the track's dealings with us/NLOC, just see me at the track!

...Dwight...

Well that really sucks. Anal sponsorship is a crock. No Pepsi products and they won't let the BBQ vendor on the grounds? For crying out loud...next they'll be saying because their main sponsor is Chevy that we cannot come because we can't bring Ford products onto the premises.

What a bunch of hosers :sfca:

Tom

Well this really does suck but what can you do this late in the ballgame. They have you by the short hair I guess. Big D just do the best you can this late in the game i am sure it will all work out in the end. As far as Pepsi you can have it give me a COKE any day but that is just my opinion and what do i know LOL

Bobby

The BBQ will be just ~ 1 mile from the track...close to the "Tracks contract food vendor"...we may make up signs!:eek:

I do not personally care for Pepsi products, but last year Pepsi gave ~5-6 cases of free products for our BBQ feed. This year the "Track" will not allow them/us to bring them in.:rolleyes:

Also the only beer is Budweiser....but wait...the trophy for the golf cart race is made up with a MGD can as the riser.:? Guess, they will have to try to confiscate the can????;)

Dwight, that's unbelievable. Un-FREAKIN'-believable.

With the kind of money we're paying them...

Ok, everyone bring your own food for the rest of the event. Those rat ba$tard$ shouldn't make a dime on concessions from us.

I SECOND WHAT JEFF SAID

:ae: :ae: :ae::? :? :? :? :? :? ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c ;c

We'll be leaving in a few hours. We've also got a grill and plenty to drink, so the track is not getting anything additional off of the Texas group!!

See you in a few hours!!!

Tom :dp:

I have the grill w/ me & plenty to drink. Now I just have to find some beef to grill at the Super Center. Sometimes off-site is better. Now lets hope they do a better job on the shirts, they cost enough.

Back