Back in a Lightning

89BLUECOUPE

Well couple months ago I picked up a clean gen 2, so Im back in a Lightning. Just had a motor built for it. Numbers are still little lower than I would like them to be, but its a clean truck. I'll be at the Shelby meet working it and running it if I have a chance too. Anyways, if you see me say hi.

258723_10150619019780455_659430454_18850687_8145045_o.jpg

Oh and the wheels are for sale or trade. LOL Looking for some stockers to put back on.

Congrats on getting back into an L again.
Not yet, im keeping it in mind, I wish his wheels where a little cleanner.

Me too bro, lol, me too... the previous owner couldn't drive worth a sh!t. Your wheels look good, I wonder how they would do with a 3/4 drop.

My idea of the ultimate street setup would be a set of 03-04 fronts narrowed 2" and the rears widened 2" before having them powder coated black. I'd like to run 345/35/18's in the rear with something quite a bit narrower up front. Helwig front and rear solid sway-bars, Stifflers X-brace, long bars, and drive shaft safety loop. Hotchkis leafs and springs, camber kit, clunk washer fix, LFP bump steer setup. Beltech shackles, spindles, and shock extenders. Strange rear shocks, QA1 adjustable fronts, Moog ball joints. Energy Suspension bushings, Baer 14" breaks up front with upgraded master cylinder and steel braided lines.

Okay, back to reality... lol

Last edited:
Back