Back again!

cbxer55

LR went to hell in a hand basket yesterday. Suckass new forum design that sucks azz! I'll be frequenting this joint once again.

I don't like the new design either. Didn't go there too often anyway since all the traffic is in the Gen 2 section.

Because before lightning Rodder all the traffic was here Then F-150 online pulled Gen 2 guys away because some guys didn’t like the old owner Dwight’s rules. Then guys got tired of F-150 online and started Lightning Rodder. Gen 1 guys never left!

Because before lightning Rodder all the traffic was here Then F-150 online pulled Gen 2 guys away because some guys didn’t like the old owner Dwight’s rules. Then guys got tired of F-150 online and started Lightning Rodder. Gen 1 guys never left!

Dwight was an asshat. I was the moderator of this forum (LOOK) at one time. I had posted a link to a group buy of some kind, that was on LR. I got banned for three months for doing that. So I went to LR, naturally. I never saw what the problem was linking a group buy that was from a vendor, not LR itself. But the asshat Dwight took exception to it. Hopefully that shat is gone. There was also LightningGaraage, which at one time was a stand alone site. Now it's linked to FacePlant. So that one's out for me, I'll never do FlopBook.

Last edited:
Dwight was an asshat. I was the moderator of this forum (LOOK) at one time. I had posted a link to a group buy of some kind, that was on LR. I got banned for three months for doing that. So I went to LR, naturally. I never saw what the problem was linking a group buy that was from a vendor, not LR itself. But the asshat Dwight took exception to it. Hopefully that shat is gone. There was also LightningGaraage, which at one time was a stand alone site. Now it's linked to FacePlant. So that one out for me, I'll never do FlopBook.

Yep, he's what drove me away 10 years ago... all I was doing was trying to ask about a product and if anyone used it so, I posted the question with a link to the product. Well, no post generated so, I tried to post again, nothing. After several attempts I received a really nasty PM from Dwight accusing of me of trying to sell / push a product on his site and that he was going to ban me. Apparently he didn't even read the post. Glad he's gone,

On the other hand, his wife Nan (I believe) was a real sweet heart.. I purchased several items from her. She was a super nice person and a delight to talk to. In fact, I still might have a hand written note of thanks from her somewhere in the house.

some gen 1 folks bounced back and forth (social butterflies)

Back