AZ & NV guys

jbwpunk

LightningRodder
Posted up on a couple of different forums hoping to catch everyone and have a good turnout.

I'm trying to plan a Phoenix-Vegas run sometime in June. I will have specific dates as it gets closer and I have a better idea what my schedule will be like.

All Phoenix-area and Tucson-area folks are welcome to meet us in Phoenix and roll up, and I'm hoping any N. AZ folks could meet up together and join the caravan somewhere along the way to Kingman so they don't have to backtrack very far, then I figure the Vegas area folks could meet up somewhere around Hendertucky (if you've been to Henderson, you know what I mean) and roll together.

Would anybody in the area be down? Are any of you guys here on AZLOC and want to share the info there?

Let me know what you guys think! :tu

Hey I'm down to go! I live in Tucson but I'm originally from Phoenix and I'm up there all the time. My work schedule is flexible but 1-2 months notice would be ideal if you can get some people together. I'll keep an eye on here and see how it's looking. Hope it works out man!

The weekend of June 15th or weekend of June 22nd, if that helps narrow it down and be easier to tentatively plan for

Back