Axles

I am but a simple man. You running eliminators?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

When I torched the spider gears I took the whole thing up to Jerry and he did 9” ends among other things. Just wanted to be done with c clips

I've had more 9" bearings fail and let an axle escape than I've had axles fail and escape due to having c clips. Unless you are at a power level where breaking axles is a serious concern I'd call it 6 of one and half dozen of the other.

I've had more 9" bearings fail and let an axle escape than I've had axles fail and escape due to having c clips. Unless you are at a power level where breaking axles is a serious concern I'd call it 6 of one and half dozen of the other.
Yeah I won't be doing 9" ends either way. I did research c clip eliminators a bit but a lot of people say they aren't great for the street as they are prone to leak. I just want a stronger axle that will resist breaking a little better than stock (though the stock ones have not broke yet). Plan with the truck is to eventually cut some 1.3xx 60' times a few times a year at the track and drive around on the street.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Back