awesome vid! "florida streets"

it was 4 in the mornin and every one had already left... as you can tell by the guys bein passed out, and alot of the races did take on those two bridges. theyre just awesome runways! :thumbup:

Actually a well made video! \

Likes it a lot! ...minus the "trash talkin" Whippled Lightning :gl:

Awesome vid! Especially since I live in Tampa. I know those bridges very well!:D

I want a cobra after seeing that. Those things are sick.

What is up with you guys yelling "1, 2, 3!" Why not just honk the horn three times? You won't lose your voice :rolleyes:

Nice video though. O ya, and stick to gettin your races from the dig :D good job killin that GTO!

it was 4 in the mornin and every one had already left... as you can tell by the guys bein passed out, and alot of the races did take on those two bridges. theyre just awesome runways! :thumbup:

Yes they are... I used to live in St. Pete... Worked nights in Tampa; so on my way to work every night, (late, no traffic) The moment my front wheels hit the bridge, the pedal went to the floor. I'd let up @ the hump in case there was a cop hiding behind it & then back to the floor until just before the end of the bridge. I still haven't found a place to just let loose like that since I moved here to TX.

They yelling is a Florida(tampa)thing.

Nice video. When I am up there next time let's get together and film my truck against the cobra. :eek:ldtu:

I lived in Jax for about 9 years, Orlando for 2, and I still have an Aunt/Uncle, and Grandmother down in the Tampa area. I'm planning on moving back down to FL this spring. I miss it a lot :).

They started flying the Buckman Bridge (Buckman Bridge 3.1mi) with helicopters to combat speeding violations. Pretty f'n annoying. Hopefully they don't do that on your bridges!

Back