Avon Lightning spotted

shaunditty

Shaunditty
My Lightning radar went off today in my home town of Avon. Looked up there it was.... Black gen1 w/ Ram air hood, tube bumper, solid back window, rolling down Rockville rd. Any members? Glad to see theres some still trollng around. Saw a white gen2 on 600 in b- burg too. Damn there everywhere

.... THREAD HIJACK ...

I ran into a woman Gen1 owner/driver last week at the gym parking lot ... red '95.

She said that she and her husband have spent quite a bit time and a little money bringing it up to it's current condition.

She said it's her daily drive.

I told her a little about my truck and what I've been through with it's resto and oddly enough the vast majority of our conversation centered around her questions related to where to find OE parts ... mental pictures of my garage shelves flashed in my brain and I giggled to myself.

I told her that my truck is pretty much a garage queen and she told me that she's got garage diva of her own ... a 1994 Mustang GT.

I didn't say anything but was thinking that, of those two vehicles, she picked the wrong one to place the higher value on and she picked the wrong one to keep out on the streets.

Total Gen1 Lightning production (3 year production run) = 11,563 units

Total Mustang GT production (1994 production year only, including convertible) = 62,719 units

See what I mean?

Last edited:
Lol it's no high jack it's cool. I can only keep 1 vehicle garaged... Guess which one! My wife if she had a choice would choose different

Back