Average off MSRP for '01 Lightning's

D

DVSVT

Hey guys. I'm planning on purchasing a '01 Lightning within the next few months. Do you guys know of any good SVT dealerships around Chicago or the suburbs? Did you guys have to pay MSRP or did you get a chance to get a few hundred dollars (or a thousand) off? Any information would be helpful...Thanks.

Yep i know of a good SVT dealer its on Harlem and North ave the old Forest Ford now bought out by Jacobs Twin.A really great SVT tech and is the top mechanic there is called Minn he's chinese but really knows his stuff! I know this cause was a mechanic there or about 2 years then moved on when it was bought out!

DVSVT

E-mail me at lightning_624of4000@yahoo.com and I can get you hooked up on a deal on a new L.

Lightning Bob

[This message has been edited by Lightning Bob (edited 03-13-2001).]

Souds like the same guy that worked on my truck at Jacobs, Only he couldn't diagnose a bad coil after 3 days & six tests!!! GO ELSEWHERE. When they were Forest I got a great deal on my 2000, $28,200. the next week they became Jacobs & wouldn't budge off $33,000 when a friend went in to buy (my recommendation). Jacobs are out in my book, never again. My coil pack was fixed in 45 minutes by Al Piemonte ford (non SVT) while I had lunch in their built in restaurant. Lloyd

------------------

2000 BLACK Lightning Best et with Superchip R9/airaid only mods, 13.07 New mods to come: JDM 2# lower pulley, JDM 90 MM MAFwith custom adapter for 5" inlet 10" long S&B big mouth filter, JDM/SVO oval TB, JDM programed flip chip (performance / race), JDM line mod valve, PSP electric fan kit, 4.10 gears, M/T et streets. 73 Cutlass 455/4spd Far from stock! 2000 Freightliner FL60 Rollback supporting my habits! to name a few.

Back