[SOLD] Autofab 302/351 Motor Mounts (powder coated)

Finally took some pictures. Just dusty from sitting.

Attachments

• MM1.jpg
    MM1.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 36
  • MM2.jpg
    MM2.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 35
  • MM3.jpg
    MM3.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
You said you converted your truck back to stock - you don't have to cut the frame to use the Autofab mounts? Or you didn't install these, so you never modified the frame?

On one side of my truck (I believe it was the driver's side) the boxed section that acts as an anchor point for the mount was riveted to the frame. It had to be removed to install the autofab mounts. So, I carefully removed the rivets (and associated box section) using an air chisel and some other stuff.

When I went back to stock motor mounts I reinstalled that section with the same grade bolts that were used on the passenger side. I also used pinch lock nuts like the factory did.

I didn't need to cut the frame, but the rivets are now bolts.

Very interesting!!

I current have the heavy duty sleeve-style mounts, but don't like the way they've raised the motor up.

At one point I used the JBG mounts but didn't want to modify the firewall to get my Trickflow Box R to fit. I think that is why I wound up using the Autofab mounts. On top of that, I had to butcher the JGB mounts to fit the scalloped water jacket on the SHP block.

Oddly enough, I sold the Box R before even using it and moved to a single plane (Super Victor) because doing so would solve a ton of other fitment issues I had in my engine bay.

Last edited:
Back