AutoCrossing In Northern California

HaloGrinder

Wrench 'n' Stuff
hey, I was in the autocross circuit in my 2000 Toyota Tacoma, I held second place in Street Prepared, class F (SPF). I recently traded it in fer my Lightning, and was wondering if anyone in Northern California wants to autocross their Lightning with me. I race in the Sacramento league, and currently, they are having problems with Cal Expo backing out of this season completely. .....So now we're trying to find a place to race.....Anywhoo, if anyone wants to do this with me, I'm game, its a blast to hot rod the truck and not have to worry about cops, curbs or traffic. The only thing I can warn you about is if you do get a little too crazy, you might get some cone rash on the side of yer truck, easily buffed out, I had some good 'rash on my Tacoma, and it made a few scratches, but they're battle scars I think...Shoot me an email if yer intreseted, I'll fill you in with the details on where to go and what to do.....Thanks, Alex

HaloGrinder said:
hey, I was in the autocross circuit in my 2000 Toyota Tacoma, I held second place in Street Prepared, class F (SPF). I recently traded it in fer my Lightning, and was wondering if anyone in Northern California wants to autocross their Lightning with me. I race in the Sacramento league, and currently, they are having problems with Cal Expo backing out of this season completely. .....So now we're trying to find a place to race.....Anywhoo, if anyone wants to do this with me, I'm game, its a blast to hot rod the truck and not have to worry about cops, curbs or traffic. The only thing I can warn you about is if you do get a little too crazy, you might get some cone rash on the side of yer truck, easily buffed out, I had some good 'rash on my Tacoma, and it made a few scratches, but they're battle scars I think...Shoot me an email if yer intreseted, I'll fill you in with the details on where to go and what to do.....Thanks, Alex
I auto-x my Lightning here in So. Cal. but it would be too expensive for me to try to do it up there. And this particular forum is pretty dead; you are much more likely to get responses on the road racing board.

Back