ATTN. Sixpipes

N

NTBen342

Sixpipes: As far as ideas for a monthly meeting you might want to visit DFWstangs.net. I know that get together quite often and they have a lot of members with mostly mustangs, but quite a few with some pretty quick lightnings and S/C F150's. It would be a great opportunity to try and get some more members to TALON and NLOC, and also make a lot of new friends.

Last month everyone from DFWstangs got together (about 100 cars) and had a cruise up I35 to the Denton track. They had TV coverage from Channel 11 and Toys for Tots were there. They had also arranged it with Dallas Mustangs to rent out the track and all money was given to charity. Afterwards everyone went out to dinner. It was pretty cool, a heads up class, test 'n' tune, and bracket races with a few small trophies.

Does this sound interesting to anyone?

------------------
94 SVT Lightning
10 sec. 89 Mustang

NTBen342 -

Tagging along with another club might not be a bad way to get some exposure. Probably a very small percentage of Lightning owners are regular users of this or other Lightning oriented sites. I'm open to any opportunities that will help get us started. I know Mumbley (Texas Chapter) is interested in helping us get started also. Kennedale would be good, any car show, or just a drive-in meeting. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey Sixpipes you know we in the Texas Chapter are behind you all the way. Heck your part of us in my mind anyway. Let me know what yall end up doing. The track thing is alway cool. It's great watching yall go down the track, heck yall go me hooked into it.

------------------
Member of the Texas Chapter of wwww.F150world.com
1999 Stage 3 Roush F-150 Super Cab Flareside
Pics of the Truck are here http://www.f150world.com/mumbly/

Back