ATTN..Fordmech00

blowntruck

Hey Matt,
Havn't seen you post in a while but, I figured if you happen to see this thread in the next 2 days I have a couple questions for you.(If you don't mind)

I got a citation for my windshield decal, on the citation it doesn't say anything of having it removed, I should remove it right?

Plus for the tint I have to go to the State police Barracks, should I remove the windshield decal before I go there?

Hopefully you'll see this thread in this week, thanks:tu:

Who the hell was lame enough to give u a ticket for your windshild decal, and tint!!!! :eek: They must have really needed a stat :)

Anyway, it's your decision to take it off or not. Techneally it is agenest the law, but most cops don't worry about it, however, if your going to state police, I would, just to be on the safe side, we all know how they can be ;)

Sorry to hear about your bad luck :( , next time tell them to F@#k OFF and see where that gets you :D, HAHA.

Howard County police was lame enough, they get bored. I tried to put the mack game on the cop chick, she didn't take it lol. Maybe that is why i got the 50$ citation.;t

next time tell them to F@#k OFF and see where that gets you , HAHA.
I were to do that, i would make sure to have a full tank of gas and take them on a high-speed chase, make sure I got on the news, then go through your county and give you guys something to do ,lol. ;t ;t

Thanks for the quick responce:tu: see you soon

Back