ATTN: Did anyone find a Cell Phone Saturday Night?

ShockTherapy

Rednecks with Hair Dryers
Either smashed or intact, did anyone find a cell phone? It appears that while changing tires on my truck, I laid the phone on the passenger bedside step, and drove off to make a pass during Saturday nights Grudge Match / Test-N-Tune. I was parked behind JLP's booth.

The phone is( was? :( ) Silver in color with Verizon on the front and a small display. It is a clamshell style phone, and when you open it up, the top half is the display, and the background on the display is a picture of the front of my Red Gen2.

If you found it or know where it is, please PM me.

Thanks!
Shawn

FoMoCo2002 said:
Hi Shawn

They found a verizon in one of the rest rooms at Lightingfest check will Big D for info.

Jim

Thanks Jim...maybe I went and washed my hands after I changed the tires, and laid it down in there. :tu:

FoMoCo2002 said:
Hi Shawn

They found a verizon in one of the rest rooms at Lightingfest check will Big D for info.

Jim

I'm pretty sure that was in the morning or early afternoon some time....:?

I believe Brooks found a cell phone... unfortunately, it was smashed and unable to be turned on so he was unsure who it belonged to.

lightning_girl_94 said:
I believe Brooks found a cell phone... unfortunately, it was smashed and unable to be turned on so he was unsure who it belonged to.

;m

I figured that's what happened to mine...I am about 90% sure I left it on that bed step and forgot it. I could have gone to the restroom to wash my hands after changing tires, but maybe that was wishful thinking. I'll PM Brooks and see if he can describe the leftover pieces of the one he found. :(

I found a silver Verizon clam shell phone smashed on the ground near the pits.
It had a blue memory card in the side of it. On the back it said "Powered by microsoft windows" or something.

It was totally trashed. looks like someone ran over it.
the screen was broken, the battery was cracked, the phone itself was busted. I tried to power it on, but it didn't work.
I gave the phone to Big D.

Sorry buddy!

Brooks

clonetek said:
I found a silver Verizon clam shell phone smashed on the ground near the pits.
It had a blue memory card in the side of it. On the back it said "Powered by microsoft windows" or something.

It was totally trashed. looks like someone ran over it.
the screen was broken, the battery was cracked, the phone itself was busted. I tried to power it on, but it didn't work.
I gave the phone to Big D.

Sorry buddy!

Brooks

Thanks Brooks, that exactly described my phone, even down to the memory card. :( At least I can have some closure knowing that it is gone forever and not lost somewhere.

Back