ATTN all AZ L's.

F

foxspy

Hey everyone,
I am maybe a couple of other 454SS's will be at SpeedWorld this Wednesday night racing. You guys should come, it'll be fun, us trucks could own the track. The gates open at 5:30 and close at 10:30, so it's 5 hours of racing. Let me know if anyone is intrested.

foxspy
1990 Chevy 454ss
ZZ502 w/Accel FI in the works.

So I take it no Ls wanted to come out and play?

Are there any Ls on the list in the Phoenix area? I'm sure there must be, Lightnings are all over the place around here.

I got to the track at 8:30, my traveling partner had some over-heating problems. When I got to the track I saw one R/T racing, but no Lightnings. I ran like crap, could hook up for nothing, so I'm glad that no saw me run, it sucked.

------------------

foxspy
1990 454ss
14.2@94mph

http://www.454ss.com/gallery/LMoore/LMoore.htm

What is the schedule like in Phoenix at the track? I drove through there earlier in the year and really want to go back to check some of the attractions. If I can squeeze in a track visit and hook up with some of you guys, I'd really like that.

------------------
Later!
Jeff S.
Lightning #74 in '95 - 11.92@115.2-lotsa mods
Lightning #582 in '00 - 13.36@101.75- Swanson chip
1973 Datsun 240Z - project car
Drive 'em like ya stole 'em!
trux2.jpg

Speedworld runs on Wednesday nights and Friday nights for TnT. They also have a Saturday bracket race schedule.

Firebird has TnT on Friday nights only and runs an occasional Saturday bracket race. They also have the "Big" shows, which preempt any of the Friday night TnT sessions. Oh, and they usually run a Gamblers bracket race on Friday also.

Any time you're coming thru town and want to go to the track just give me a shout. I personally don't have anything that would run with you right now but I'm sure I could round up some good competition for you.

Back