*****Attention: Everyone attending Spookfest ****

Jamie V

We have just been informed that Cecil county Dragway is not allowed to have “spectators” at our event BUT.... each driver can have up to 10 crewmembers.

We need a list of everyone who is going to be attending that is not a driver so we can make sure we assign them as a crewmember for each racer.

Example: I will be there not racing and I’ll be a crew member for Raymond Brantley.

We need to have this list before the race and if you’re not assigned to a driver you’re not going to be able to get in.

........... All DRIVERS ........email Brett ( Lightn95@gmail.com ) with a list of your crew that is coming with you so we can make sure they are on the list assigned to you.

I will not be racing but I would gladly be a crew member for one of the racers.

I will not be racing but I would gladly be a crew member for one of the racers.

Please post your full name also so we can put it on the list.

When you get to the gate to pay they are going to ask you your name and who you are a crewmember for. We need to make sure we have your name on the list.

Please post your full name also so we can put it on the list.

When you get to the gate to pay they are going to ask you your name and who you are a crewmember for. We need to make sure we have your name on the list.

Email me your name and I'll email you back a drivers name before the rental

Brett has been emailed with my information.

Travis Wilson

My buddy cancelled on me so looks like I will be solo. Load me up on crew members.

I have roster spots for crew members. I'm a cruel taskmaster, though, so be prepared to work for your position. :D

Well I hope you at least plan to feed us. 😃

I've been fighting the temptation to bring my gear. I think I'm going to get the lay of the land this year, but next year I'll bring the burner and pot if it looks like a viable idea.

So this year might be bologna sammiches and tap water.

I've been fighting the temptation to bring my gear. I think I'm going to get the lay of the land this year, but next year I'll bring the burner and pot if it looks like a viable idea.

So this year might be bologna sammiches and tap water.

Or we could have pizza delivered to the gate at the track ?

I'd like to be named head crew chief and back up driver if I could.😎😃

Back