Atco Thursday September 25th

TheHammer

NJLOC
ok so the delvallo has a deal with ATCO to get there own lane on Thursday September 25th
but we have to have at least 20 cars to do so
so with that said whos in?

Thursday night. Gates open 5:30pm I believe. I usually try to get there at 6:00pm. so we can all pit together.

I should be there if everything goes right!

now normally things don't go right for me, so we'll see how everything pans out :rofl:

going to try put my 2.6 KB & top end fuel system on the 15th-18th, get my dyno tune the 19th, so as long as everything comes in on time, and nothing snags up *knock on wood* I should be ready for some street tune shake down passes at Atco!

i think the gates for atco open at 430 IIRC but they dont start running til 530/6
josh hope you get it all worked out i can't wait to see that HD run

sweet i'm done class at 2:00 on thursdays next term, so I should be able to get there right around 4:30-5:00. By the time i swap the slicks out, let it cool down, etc. it'll be time to race!

wyde came back from the dead over on NHTOC.....she's possibly in. and bmxer from NHTOC appeared from being MIA as well and might also come out for the night :3g:

Man, its like 2 hours from my place:blink::ashamed:

last year we had these track nights monthly, so people ended up just saying they'll try and make it the next month and no biggie they missed this month cuz its pretty often. end result hardly anybody ever showed (myself included lol)
we haven't had a track night yet alllllll year this year, so since we finally are, it'll be worth the 2 hour drive!! :cool:

yea Lino you should definitely try to make it if you can...i've been trying to get track outings here and there this year but this one is the biggest so far and the one i've put the most effort into

once you get to see some of the DelValLo trucks run you will know its worth the 2 hour drive
Josh thanks for posting up on NHTOC

yea Lino you should definitely try to make it if you can...i've been trying to get track outings here and there this year but this one is the biggest so far and the one i've put the most effort into

once you get to see some of the DelValLo trucks run you will know its worth the 2 hour drive
Josh thanks for posting up on NHTOC

I don't know :headscratch: OK I'm in :thumbup: But I have to meet with someone! Last time I went I got lost for an hour:D

lol so where are you coming from Lino? jersey city right?
maybe someone on here who is going or delvallo is close to you and you guys can meet up if not we'll figure something out

Back