Atco Raceway

L

LW93Rcode

Hey guys, I'll be going to Atco Raceway on Friday, November 24 provided we have good weather. Anyone else up for it?

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH

Larry,
I'll meet you up there. i also know two r/t's that want to go get their butts kidded. i am going to go early though. i will TRY to be there for 5:00. i want to get a bunch of runs in.

P.S. how do i put a picture on the site

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
15.21 @ 88.1 MPH

[This message has been edited by 94SVT437 (edited 11-11-2000).]

Cool, you got your rear fixed! I'll probably be there early also. I'm gonna call Paul, and Lonnie to see if they want to come. Dennis is getting a vortech so he'll probably be willing to come out if he gets it installed by then.

To put pic up, go to www.zing.com and create an album. When you're done that, then go here to make a post. Go to your zing album and copy the pic you want, then paste it in the message. After your done that type in
after...no spaces! Then post your message.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH

[This message has been edited by LW93Rcode (edited 11-11-2000).]

rich,
are you coming down that weekend. maybe we can go up together or something

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
15.21 @ 88.1 MPH

Hey Justin, We ought to meet up and get those underdrive pullies onto your truck so you can be running 14s out there!

Oh, and wear your helmets at the track! Stacie may be making a few passes! I'm gonna retard the timing quite a bit, but don't tell her that, hehe.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH

Larry,
Just bring the pullies to the track and i'll get them there. i want to make a couple more passes with the truck and see if I can get her to go fast. I am going to try to ice the intake and get my reaction times down (.90 - 1 ). sounds like I am sleeping at the light. have you been to downs ford lately. If not don't worry about it. What does Stacie want to be a drag racer now.lol
tell her i said high. As far as the helmet,
I will be standing on the side with you. safty reason. Just kidding. Don't tell her.

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
15.21 @ 88.1 MPH

Hey Justin,
Maybe you should wear a fire suit and stand behind the wall, but hey, with those reaction times of yours, I'll be so far down the track past you, you won't have to worry about anything, even with the timing retarded Larry! Just kidding! See ya soon.

We should all go out to dinner afterwards too!

------------------
Stacie Vancho
93' #2049 Co-pilot

Larry,
what a way to get cault talking about your girlfriend.
Stacie,
So How Are You Doing. Are you going to e-town this weekend. I'm going to try.

PS How about I let Larry drive my truck and you race him. that way you can break his times and beat him all at the same time.

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
15.21 @ 88.1 MPH

ill try and go, is it going to be open the day after thanks giving, hey justin if you have any troubles ill get your truck in the 14's for you, it looks like im gonna be going to etown on the 17th also ,doesnt look like blower is gonna be in , later rich

Hey Rich,
According to their schedule, they will be open on the 24. Too bad your blower isn't in yet. I had to wait a while for mine to come in to, seems like forever don't it.

Yeah, I got caught, she'll probably get a better time then me, it'd be my luck. Hey I don't care whose driving, as long as I can get a low low 13 out of it on street tires!

If you guys are definitley going to E-Town on the 17th let me know and I'll be there also.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH

Back