April Shin-Dig, Everyone Come Out!

TXRickC

Paid NLOC Member
I Support the NLOC
Date- April 25th (Sunday)
Time- Meeting at 10:00am
County Line BBQ Parking Lot on RR 2222 (just off Loop360)

We will be cruising out towards lake travis, and end up in Marble Falls for lunch at Margarita's. Snap some pictures at the lake in Marble Falls and cruise back towards austin.

Please Reply if you can come out....

:dp:
I think I might actually be in Dallas this weekend, but I'll try and come back saturday night, so I can make it to this. I guess i'll be the only sonic blue cruising around with the ALOC eh?

:sfca: :db: :drool:

Not going to make it to this one. I am coming the next weekend so I hope the weather will be nice. It has rained the last three times I have been home.

Have a good time.:cr:

I hope everyone can make it out!

Mark you'll be back for Fun Ford Weekend in Humidston, TX. Apr30-May2 :D

My Snuglid and Bedrug are on the way..it'll be 2-3 weeks, I want to try and be back this sunday to meet up with you guys, you'll have to keep it slow since i'm not modded...haha
I should have the V1 by then too....
:dp: :dp:

ps: Saw a black truck in RoundRock..that had SVT and lightning stuff on it but it was extended cab?:ae:

I guess it could have been a HD that he took off the emblems, but he put on the clearcorners too...anyone know this guY?

Well looks like I won't be able to get off because someone already requested that weekend:mad: Oh well I'm sure you guys will have a good time:tu:

HAHA I wish I could, but I think the store would have a little trouble running without a manager;g Are you going to go down to Houston when Johnny comes down Rick?

wee

I've got the V1 and my windows are tinted....getting intake friday when I get back to dallas, now I just need that snuglid/bedrug to come in hehe...Hopefully be doing some exhaust/stereo this summer....

I really hope to see you guys sunday..but we'll see, because i'm sitting about a 20% chance of coming as it stands now.

This is incredibly off topic, I apologize.

Rick, I feel for it and clicked on the link in your sig at austinareastangs.com. That's what I'm here.

Jim L., White Bullitt, whichever you go by this is for you:

So, I'm looking through the pictures. I know Rick because Erin and I are apart of the same national Registry of Mach 1 owners. We met at a meet last fall, and just hung out today for Austin Area Stangs annual cruise to Salt Lick. Anyways, I am looking at HALO show pictures and read the caption to a white L and it reads your names. I looked at the picture, recognized you and your magnetic wrist bracelet thing (details are everything). You sold me my Black Mach 1 on Saturday August 30 over at Covert. It is a small world after all. So, this is me saying hello. Hello.

Ryan

Back