?????anything new????

Danny doesn't post here too often. I personally think he would get more business if he posted more often...anywho, I have one of his flip chips. I am running 12.8s @ 105 on the street side with a "rich" program.

------------------
Black '00

Well, what does he sell? What does he do?? Ive never seen a post on here..

------------------
Rod K.

'93 Lightning #1529 NLOC #675
13.37 @ 101.55 Au Natural
We dont need no stinkin power adder!!
'98 SVT Contour E1 #5782
'00 Suzuki Bandit S1200 10s??
usf26.gif

Danny doesn't get into the tuner wars with the rest of the guys,he just tunes one heck of a chip and makes your truck fly.He will talk to you and help also with any problems you have.His shop is in Calif. and he works on Stangs too!

[This message has been edited by CATMAN (edited 10-24-2001).]

I had a Swanson chip in my Gen 2. Can't say enough good about the tune (never a problem and worth 4 tenths and 3 mph on the track) and the customer service.

People kinda dis Danny because he's not one of the "Big Three," but same day, same track, my truck was faster than an R9 Superchips truck, and exactly the same as a PSP truck that left early because of detonation problems.

------------------
Later!
Jeff S.
NLOC #025, VP Gen 1s
Lightning #74 in '95 - Stroked and soon to be blown
Lightning #582 in '00 - Traded
1999 SVT Contour
1993 Probe GT - 15.36@89.7 stock daily driver

My truck was running 8.1 in the 1/8.I had to remove my mods and start driving my truck as my everday driver.I put my mods in a 99 L (BIGBOYS')hes ran as fast as 7.70 in the 1/8 and getting faster.
I talked to Danny yesterday,his web site will be back up and running soon.Hes always there to help,no doubt.

danny just came out with a special "Winter Weather Program" and this rocks, Give him a call and ask for it.

Back