Anything going on Mar 4-8?

Vern

Hey HALO guys, I'll be down to Houston the week of Mar 4-9 on business. I won't have the truck, but sure wouldn't mind meeting up with some of you guys, maybe at the track or a local watering hole. I'll fly down on Monday, the 4th, and fly back to MO on Sat, the 9th. Let me know.

Vern J.

Vern
Sorry for the late reply but we don't get here very often. We will be racing on the 2nd at a local track, and having a burger n frie on the 12th. Mised you on both ends. Best bet would be for up to meet you somewhere on the Beltway, Tollway, on a evening you will be free.
Where will you be staying while here?
What evening is open for you?

I'll be staying at Park Place Suites. I think that's downtown by the Astrodome somewhere. Any night will be fine. I'll have a rental, so I could meet somewhere. Any of you gonna be at HRP on Wed or Fri night?

Vern J.

Some go there on Friday night, not a big draw though, to many ricers, and kids. There is a Hooter's close by the Astrodome, my guess is that might be a good place to meet. Will fill you in later, go to www.haloclub.com in the General Discussion and look for a "Vern Coming" topic for final arrangements.
Later

Back