Anyone wanna meet up with the locals?

I propose that all of the Lightning and HD Truck owners/racers meet at Fairview Heights Hooters on Friday night, 14 May.

Let's fill the parking lot!

...Dwight...

I guess the time depends on when the qualification runs end at WFC:3g:

Geeeez! You guys are complaining about the drive and rock chips? I only have to drive for fourteen hours to get there. Brand new paint job and all. :?
It would be cool to meet some of the locals & find out where the places to hang out are. I've been there four years in a row. Still looking for the really hot spots:3g:
See you all there!

I think I am always looking for women cars and money! Wouldn't mind a little of everything. Street racing ,any good bars/clubs or just the places where the car guys are hangin out. I am trying to decide if I am going to drag the Stang out this year. That makes a big difference in what I'll be lookin for. How big is the street racing out there? Really fast cars or people that think they are fast? How bad are the cops on street racers? How well would say a low 10 second car do out there?

There are a ton of good bars to go to that are reasonably close....10 minutes. We will talk about racing at the track???? Sent you a PM.

I'm TDY (temp duty) to Scott AFB....we go to party at WILD COUNTRY. People this is a meat market on Friday nights....I really don't listen to country music, but I must say if you all want to have a good time, WC is cool.....I get blizzed there on Friday nights...oh $1 longneck specials too! The place closes down around 3am, and thats when we head over to Pops (open all the time)...they had a good band last time I checked it out! Let me know if you all want to party there....me and my Air Force buddies are CRAZY....I get flashed, (by chicks obcoarse!), everytime I go to WC! Ah yes the life!

:bd: :bd:

Last edited:
I was there last night. It was cool untill we got kicked out because my buddy jumped the fence to get on the dance floor. BS..... Some hotties up in there though.

Back