Anyone wanna meet up with the locals?

project

Hey everyone, I live in Fairview Heights and was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting up at the Hooters right there or rolling down the Hooters in South County. The one in South county is right on Lindberg which is one of the biggest spots to cruise/sit and look at other cool cars in the area. A bunch of people from stlmustangs.com are meeting up if anyone else wants to join us.

I live in South County, Ill definitely be there. I was at World Ford last year in my silver 02- it went 12.70 @ 108. I dont know if you know Wally with the black Lightning that lives down here, Jon Huber and I put that truck together after Wally blew it up. So, well meet up at Hooters. By the way, Im 02 Lightning on stlmustangs.com

Oh, I talked to you at Steak and Shake on Lindurg one night. I had the white L that was wrecked. I was with Slow5.0 and Zmann. We will definatly have to meet up.

WFC7 and Hooters?!

I propose that all of the Lightning and HD Truck owners/racers meet at Fairview Heights Hooters on Friday night, 14 May.

Let's fill the parking lot!:dp:

...Dwight...

Hello everyone, I live in STL. I will be there. Also I can bring along the MO Chapter Members of Ford Truck World. That would bring in another 20-30 trucks, L's included. We will all be at the Challenge in full force. See you all there!

Soungs good for the 14th. Also my Bday. I think it's great Ford is having a birthday party for me!!! LOL

We can do either one, but I think most people from out of town are staying in Fairview, so it would be easier for them. SoCo Hooters does have a bigger lot though.

Black Magic said:
I am fine with whatever.

Gen2Andy, You might notice he is the "President". So I would assume that he is in charge.

If I could read that would be nice. But I dont drive mine too far, Fairview Heights is kinda far with all the rock chips!!!

Andy, I have a hitch on my truck. If you got a trailer I will come get you and we'll take it to my house. :bd: ;w

hooters

why dont all the lightning,harley owner from st louis meet at hooters south county and drive over to hooters in fairview heights?

Last edited:
Gen2Andy said:
If I could read that would be nice. But I dont drive mine too far, Fairview Heights is kinda far with all the rock chips!!!

I here you there! I hate Rock Chips! Beleve Me Andy, I live in Wildwood. I would much rather it be in SoCo too! But I will go where ever the trucks are.

Back