anyone using snow performance methanol injection?

91 Probe GT

99 2.3L KB-R
Hey I am wanting to install my meth/water injection but I don't have the controller for my kit so i either have to buy the stage 2 controller, or get the newer better stage 3 controller. Wondering what you guys have used and if its worth the extra money. its only 175 for the stage 2 either maf controller or boost controller. its 380 for the stage 3 digital controller with display, or 460 for the stage 3 mpg max which gets you a 2nd nozzle for towing/ driving down the highway. Talked to a guy from Snow and he said they can't claim or guarantee any better fuel economy on a gasoline vehicle unlike the diesels.
I only have 91 octane available and would like to be able to run some more timing and possibly up the boost some, beings i have some grudge racing a buddy with his 03 cobra. thanks in advance

Hey I am wanting to install my meth/water injection but I don't have the controller for my kit so i either have to buy the stage 2 controller, or get the newer better stage 3 controller. Wondering what you guys have used and if its worth the extra money. its only 175 for the stage 2 either maf controller or boost controller. its 380 for the stage 3 digital controller with display, or 460 for the stage 3 mpg max which gets you a 2nd nozzle for towing/ driving down the highway. Talked to a guy from Snow and he said they can't claim or guarantee any better fuel economy on a gasoline vehicle unlike the diesels.
I only have 91 octane available and would like to be able to run some more timing and possibly up the boost some, beings i have some grudge racing a buddy with his 03 cobra. thanks in advance

I run the Stage 1 with no controller and a 60/40 meth water mix. No controller, run 92 octane 19* of timing and AFR's at 11.9 at wot. With that being said, I also have enough money in savings for a new block. I have beat it on this set up with 16 lbs of boost, its alive still, for how long.... I dunno!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I run the Stage 1 with no controller and a 60/40 meth water mix. No controller, run 92 octane 19* of timing and AFR's at 11.9 at wot. With that being said, I also have enough money in savings for a new block. I have beat it on this set up with 16 lbs of boost, its alive still, for how long.... I dunno!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

How does it work without a controller? how long have u been running the setup?

Snow performance

I just installed the Stage 2 MAF kit on my Lightning. I like it so far. I did some runs with and without the kit being activated on Tuesday. It was 82 degrees outside. My IAT2 temps were about 6 degrees cooler with the kit activated.

Back