Anyone know what Bed cleat brand this is?

DAVE94LIGHTNING

I'm looking to get some tie downs that lock into these? I can't find this type of cleat anywhere online.

I figured you guys would know

unHTMPG.jpg

I know where to get them not on Amazon.
They are used in cargo aircraft frequently.
That Amazon deal is not bad as far as $$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can also get a track that those cleats fit in to, so you can slide them up and down the bed.
A lot of the wagons we have here, have the tracks set flush in the floor,

I figured everyone knew "LMGTFY", but I didn't use Google, so... :D

I'm too old I guess, I just can't keep up with all the internet acronyms. I work for a company that rivals the United States Navy when it comes to acronyms and I can barely keep those straight!

I'm too old I guess, I just can't keep up with all the internet acronyms. I work for a company that rivals the United States Navy when it comes to acronyms and I can barely keep those straight!

I work in IT, am an avid gamer, and that was a new one on me as well :) **But** being 52 might have something to do with it :)

Its hard to believe someone is as bad as the navy. I was once part of the "fat" team. Facilities assessment team. Lol i thought it was a personal attack.

Great info thank you. The new truck I just bought had these installed and they looked nice so I'd like to keep them and use them.

What new truck, Dave? And what's going on with your other one? Did you ever get it put back together?

I bought another truck. It's a 95 all original from the dealership with window sticker, SVT certificate and other original SVT documents. Super clean truck. I still have my truck and it's kinda put together :

RgUe8SR.jpg

B4PY6Ka.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm not sure if Sal mentioned it yet but we're going to Bobs in Toluca Lake this Friday 8pm if you want to bring your truck too.

Nice! Yeah, I want to know more about the new '95, too. How many miles? Where did you find it?

Unfortunately I'm in Arizona right now and won't be back until Saturday. Lets meet up again another day.

Its a 1995 fully optioned truck. Tube bumper, CD player, auto rear view mirror etc.. etc as listed on the original window sticker. I bought it from the original owner who purchased it in 1995 from the San Bruno Ford dealership. He put 600 miles on it a year average so it had 70K miles and had it in his family's collection of other fords including a fastback mustang, galaxie etc... I't's as close to new as I can imagine. Motor, Interior and driveline is 100% factory original, every rubber hose, belt and even the insulation around the firewall is like new. Every single button and switch works, interior is like new etc...All service was performed at the same dealer that sold the truck. The owner has a hand written log book of all the service dates since 1995 and he was meticulous about his notes, it was pretty cool to read the history through his log book. Truck has all the original dealer paperwork, all the dealer keys and key cards that were given out at the time, a SVT certificate, another SVT build document that was signed by someone on the team, the owner's manual as well as all the original ford warranty paperwork that was given by the dealership etc... The dealership did some "customization" to the truck when they received it. I'd like to find out more about it myself. They removed the Lightning decals from the bed and had some pinstriping done and put a roll pan on. I'm a purist so I'm going to leave it as it is but i'm looking into what package the truck was originally sold as. I think it may be something like Galpin motorsports does here in CA with it's mustangs and raptors etc...The truck drives like new and feels super tight and crisp. It's been a long time since I drove a factory original Gen 1 and it puts a big smile on my face very time even though nowadays I feel like nobody knows what it is other than an older model F150.

flk9NfU.jpg

And here are a few pics, yes I'm picking up some steel in it :D My intention is to use it as an occasional sunday driver and random to the hardware store etc.. I'm getting it detailed this week so I'll have more pics later.

VPP59yv.jpg

HcHjE5N.jpg

Back