Anyone in SC?

Cool I have my L in FL right now having the engine and trans built. I should have it back on the 5th of DEC. Just in time for all of us to go to Fayetteville Motorsport Park for a little drag racing.

Hey I work at LIfe Skills. I often drive the L to work. Woodys2000 is my husband. I'll have to walk over and check out the new L:tug:

Last edited:
with the rebuilt truck, what do you guys think your 1/4 times will be? I have already started the mod bug on this vehicle. I think i will crawl first before i run, basically, i need to learn this vehicle, i did the boost dump bypass already, compliments from RPM outlet, and I have an AIR FORCE ONE CAI and stainless elbow in the mail. I am a strong believer in traction first, so i am leaning towards the JLP traction bars. :dp: I need to see this truck when you guys take receipt of it. :tug:

I should be in the 11s no problem. Are you coming out to Fayetteville with all of us on Sunday the 7th of Dec? We are all hitting the track and If I have mine back we will see if it gets traction. I go on leave starting the 20th of DEC the in-laws will be here but I'm sure we are going to hit the track then as well as my Father in-law is a big sport truck fan. He has a bad @ss (not a drag truck) 55 Ford sport truck.

Might be interested, I would like to see what this truck can do in stock form, well almost, I have already installed the Air Force One complete CAI and I cannot stop looking at it. Also, installed billet aluminum pedals that gave me 20 horses (looks only) If you guys do any work on yours, i.e. installing parts etc. let me know an I will help. I love tinkering with vehicles, no expert, just love tinkering. My freinds cannot believe I switched to ford, I have the Z28 on the lemon lot that I heavly modded, and a 1967 chevy truck with a 355- with 4.11 12 bolt rear end. Both for sale by the way. Anyhow, I need to break this thing in properly, so its tough at times. I will be installing an competion engeneering Drive shaft loop soon and still debating on the traction bars.

Back