Anyone in Baltimore Area Burn Custom chips or Have a Tweecer?

RedneckRocket33

I have not posted on here in a while, it has been so long my old name got deleted :(
I finally got my truck together and would like to have a custom chip burned to take advantage of the mods i have done.I unfortunately dont have the money to buy a Lightning so i made my own.....kinda. I had an old f-150 extended cab sitting around and i put a 302 in it with GT-40 top end (heads, upper and lower intake). I blocked off the EGR port in the intake and removed it from the throttle body spacer and made a block off plate. It has headers and a 3" Pickrel exhaust that i bought and extended to make it fit. I had a lightning ECM in it originally but found out that it was making the truck run too rich, i guess because of the lack of cubes? :( so i tracked one down for a 302 with an E4OD tranny, and it seems to run better now. The truck runs like a rapped ape, but i have the annoying check engine light on and think it would run better with a custom tune. I havent been able to find anyone in Maryland

Back