Anyone here using FORScan?

I know that this does not work on Gen 1 lightnings and I'm not even sure if it would work on the Gen2's. Most of us drive modern Fords and I'm just curious if anyone uses it.

I'm about to go change some settings on my 2017 F350.

I know that this does not work on Gen 1 lightnings and I'm not even sure if it would work on the Gen2's. Most of us drive modern Fords and I'm just curious if anyone uses it.

I'm about to go change some settings on my 2017 F350.
Pretty sure I've read over on f150.com where people use it a lot. Like when changing halogen to LED headlights and such.

You can control many functions with it. For instance my biggest irk, double horn honk when I step out of the truck with the key fob in my pocket, and then once again if the passenger gets out and shuts the door. Its more than annoying to me!
power point time out
chimes on start up
fogs with high beams
secure idle
auto shut down idle time
can add gauges and actual numbers above the slide gauges

Just to name a few of the popular ones. The list goes on.

I use it for misfire monitoring on my 1999 and 2000 model F350s. They are 5.4 and 6.8 with a OBDII computers but they run OBDI emission calibration.

I had bought several testers to look at misfire counts, this was the only one that worked with these year models except the tools the dealer used.

Back