Anyone having problems playing Andre's DVD!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Hello all,:wave:

Some have had a problem playing Andre's DVD from the 2006 European Lightning Meet. The problem has been tracked to the TV format. The DVDs were recorded in PAL (European format) instead of NTSC (the USA format).

Please list your name and we will get a replacement to you when they arrive. For anyone that bought a DVD, but is not an NLOC member, send your name and address to Nan@nloc.net so we know where to send the replacement.

The list:
  1. Eric Stewart-EZ SPEED
  2. Philip Rossman-MorpheusGPR
  3. Chris Favero-WickedSVT
  4. Mike Jones (2) - MJ351

Sorry about that!

...Dwight...

Mine was having problems. It wouldn't play on my DVD player but worked on my parents.
When I get the replacement one where do I send the one I have to?

Thanks Dwight

Chris

The DVDs will play on your PC

Lets not forget that Andre is not a commercial venture and doesnt have deep pockets to pay for new DVDs and shipping

Doug

I have the ones that didn't sell Bobby, but I have to replace the DVD with an unlabeled one. Let me know if you want one, and we will sell it to you.

Andre is sending labeled, corrected, DVDs to me and when they arrive I will send replacements to all those listed. I will PM Bobby so he can buy one also.

...Dwight...

Hello,

i want to say sorry again to all who have the dvd problem. :bm:

Marc and me have sent the US - Version to NLOC now and the DVD´s should arrive next week. (by air)

Sorry for waiting and our mistake guys....

André & Marc

Not a problem Andre.
What do we do with the one we have now, send it back?

Thanks taking care of all of us Andre, Marc, and Big D:bigtu: .

Chris

We are still waiting for an answer of Pinnacle - thats the company of the software we used for the editing and rendering of the DVD.

Back