Anyone have any predictions on ET?

sstock

Basically my forged bottom end 357 with my gt40x heads, HO cam,Pickrel pipe kit with 1-5/8" headers,3.5" down pipe, exhaust is 3.5" TFS BOX R intake, PSD IC, PT76GTS, not sure how much boost this thing will make pushing air through the psd ic. I've talked to a few people that say this turbo wont et like my novi did, it better or I'll slice my wrists if thats the case. This is just the starter kit, future upgrades are better IC better heads.
Steve

Last edited:
I think you will go verry low 11's to high 10's at the same boost as you novi.the intercooler will be what holds you back. I did not think that the GTS76 would work on one of daves kits? That head unit will support up to 1100hp.

Forget that. 10.70s if you can keep the motor together.

Think about it, my turbo isn't as good as that one and I bet my truck outweighs yours by 500 lbs. I run 118 mph, I haven't even hit the efficient range of the turbo and am seriously underfueled. You're looking at a solid 125 mph combo, IMO, and your truck will actually launch.

You really, really need some heads with a real exhaust valve in them, though. That's going to be your bottle neck.

Doesn't the GT40s only have a 1/4" deck? I know the AFRs have the thickest at 3/4". That is the only thing that worries me. Other than that I can see high 10s with that combo.

Back