Anyone Got A Suggestion

FKASRT

I Got A 01 Lightning And Having Problems Running My Time I Think I Should Get With Everything I Have .i Think I Should Be In The 12's But The Lowest I Have Got So Far Is 13.3 At 101 I Know My Mile An Hour Is Not What It Should Be It Seems Like My Truck Is Slowing Down In Third Gear But I Am Not Losing Boost It Is Staying Right At 15 Pounds On My Guage My Mods Are 4# Lower 2.8 Upper, Ported Blower, Accel Coil On Plugs, Cold Air Filter, Ngk Spark Plugs(gapped To .30 I Heard They Need A Bigger Gap),dynatech Long Tube Full Exhaust System, Nittos,90mm And 100mm Idler Pulleys,boost Bypass, Lakewood Traction Bars, 255lh Fuel Pumps,factory Tech Valve Body, Sct 2 With Dyno Tuned At 417 H/p At The Wheels And 445 Trq (i Know Trq Is Low) At First I Thought Maybe My Tranny Was Slipping But I Work For A Ford Dealership And Had Our Tranny Tech Drive It And Look At Everything At It Looked Good And Then Performed Relative Compression Test And All Checked Ok So Kinda Lost What To Do May Be Someone Can Help Are Has Run Into This Problem Before And Can Tell Me What To Do Thanks

what size tires are you running? i ran on some bigger tires (about 30.5-31ish) and in third gear it felt like the power wasn't there like it was with the 28''. my 60ft and 1/8 were about the same. but mph was down and 1/4 time was off .2

I Have Nitto 305 On Stock Rims Tire Pressure Was At 15psi I Was Getting Like 1.9 60 Foot My 1/8 Mile Time Is There But After That I Dont Know I Have Talked To Different Dyno Shops And They All Say Bad Things Bout The Place I Got Tuned From Said They Are Not Good With Lightnings So I Will See How Getting A Different Tune Does For Me And I Have The Stock Pos Air Tube I Heard The Airtube Accutally May Start Sucking Together During Acceleration But I Just Dont See How That Would Kill My Time As Much As It Did With The Numbers I Put Down

Back